To access the schedule list go to Administration > Admin Console > Schedule Management.
There are a range of scheduled tasks that can be setup and run in Yellowfin. These include:
- Broadcast - push a piece of content out to a specified set of users on a regular basis.
- Cached Filter Refresh - update the values in report cached filters on a regular basis.
- Cached View - update the data cached in a view on a regular basis.
- Report - update the data in a report that has been set up to have its results cached.
- Report Subscription - push a report to a specified user on a regular basis.
- Access Filter - update the values in an access filter on a regular basis.
- Third Party - update data required by third party connectors. Depending on the connector this may also involve loading and transforming data.
To edit a schedule simply click on the Edit button on the task and make the changes you require.
When finished, click the Save button to commit your changes.
Pause Scheduled Task
Run Scheduled Task
Delete Scheduled Task