Yellowfin's data science modeling functionality allows you to bring machine learning models into production, through integration with common data science platforms and model interchange formats. This currently includes:
There are two ways to utilize this functionality:
- Advanced Functions: This is done through Yellowfin's Report Builder. Use the advanced functions when creating a report, to directly tap into your data science models, and run post-query analysis across your data set.
- Data Transformation: Using Yellowfin's Data Transformation module, you can pull in your model via a transformation widget to produce a seamless flow into your environment.
Yellowfin offers plug-ins to allow you to integrate and visualize your data science models built in PMML, PFA, H2O, and more into your platform. You can find these on your Marketplace, under Transform Steps. Learn how to install them here.
- Learn how to add plugins into your platform.
- Learn more about incorporating data models via the Report Builder's advanced functionality.
- Bring in your models through the Data Transformation module's special transformation steps.
- Detailed guide on using the PMML transformation step.
- Detailed guide on using the H2O.ai transformation step.
- Learn to use the PMML advanced function.
- Learn how to use the H2O.ai advanced function.