Why would I use a Jasper Report?
A Jasper report may be used if you want:
- To create a production / banded style report such as an invoice.
- Create specific report layouts which are not otherwise catered for in Yellowfin.
Create Jasper Report
- Create your Jasper Report XML file using a 3rd party tool such as iReports.
- Enable the Advanced Authoring option in the Create lightbox.
- From here, you will need to select Jasper Reports as the Authoring Method and the appropriate data source for your Jasper report.
- You will now need to upload your Jasper Report definition. Either drag the file onto the Jasper logo, or click to browse and locate your file.
- Click Create Analysis to Continue.
- You will now be taken to the Report Output page of your Jasper report.