The Yellowfin mobile app is designed for data consumption on the go. It allows you to track content and user activity via the Timeline, provide quick access to your Reports, Signals and Stories, and collaborate by leaving comments and replies.
Yellowfin mobile is compatible with Yellowfin server version 8.0.3 or later. To access reports in Yellowfin mobile version 1.1.0, upgrade to Yellowfin server version 9.7.
Download Yellowfin for mobile
Enterprise deployments of Yellowfin may be behind a firewall or may not have an external IP that can be resolved from the Internet. This may prevent you from connecting to Yellowfin from your mobile device. If this is the case, you can:
- Connect your mobile device to your company’s internal WiFi network; your Yellowfin instance should be accessible on this network.
- Connect to your internal network via VPN by configuring VPN settings on your mobile device; your network administrator should be able to assist.
- Expose your Yellowfin instance’s URL externally; contact your network administrator for assistance.
Trial the mobile app using Yellowfin’s sample content. Our professionally crafted data gives you an out-of-the-box Yellowfin mobile experience. Browse and interact with our library of Signals, Stories and Reports, allowing you to discover how Yellowfin mobile could enhance your on-the-go data analytics experience.
This tutorial contains the following sections:
- Logging in: covers the multiple ways to log into the mobile app.
- Using the app: covers the Yellowfin features and modules included in the app, and how to use them.
- Admin section: covers information on how to manage mobile users.