OverviewPlots the intensity of a metric across multiple categories.
Chart Data Options
You must select a category field to use for the horizontal grouping on your heat grid.
You must select a category field to use for the vertical grouping on your heat grid.
You can select one metric field to colour your grid by. (Optional)
You can select one metric field to change your grid from boxes to bubbles, with the size of the bubble based on the metric value. (Optional)
Heat Grid Tutorial
In order to set up a Heat Grid Chart you will need:
- Create a report with chart display
- Select field(s) to use as the Horizontal Axis
- Select field(s) to use as the Vertical Axis
- Select a field to use as the Colour (optional field)
- Select a field to use as the Size (optional field)
- Create your chart, selecting Heat Grid as the type under the Analytical heading
- Provide the Horizontal Axis, Vertical Axis, Colour, and Size options
- Customise the Chart as required
- Proceed to the Output step
- Save your report