OverviewYellowfin allows user to create scheduled reports. In some instances as the administrator you will want to delete redundant schedule items. From the admin panel you will be able to view and delete all scheduled tasks without the need to open each task individually.
To access the schedule list go to Administration > Admin Console > Schedule Management.
There are a range of scheduled tasks that can be setup and run in Yellowfin. These include:
- Broadcast - push a piece of content out to a specified set of users on a regular basis.
- Cached Filter Refresh - update the values in report cached filters on a regular basis.
- Cached View - update the data cached in a view on a regular basis.
- Report - update the data in a report that has been set up to have its results cached.
- Report Subscription - push a report to a specified user on a regular basis.
- Access Filter - update the values in an access filter on a regular basis.
- Third Party - update data required by third party connectors. Depending on the connector this may also involve loading and transforming data.
View SchedulesThe schedule list allows you to search, view, edit, pause, run, and delete scheduled tasks.
Edit ScheduleBy clicking on the name of a task, you can view its schedule details.
To edit a schedule simply click on the Edit button on the task and make the changes you require.
When finished, click the Save button to commit your changes.
Pause Scheduled TaskTo pause a task simply open it by clicking on the name of a task and click on the Pause button.
Run Scheduled TaskTo run a task simply open it by clicking on the name of a task and click on the Refresh button.
Delete Scheduled TaskFrom the list of scheduled items select the ones you want to delete and click the Delete button.
Refresh SchedulesTo refresh schedules, click on the Refresh button at the bottom of the list.