To change the table name you can update the display name in the options menu.
Note: that the source name continues to be displayed in the original format.
View Sample Data
Any conditions that have been applied to the table will be applied to the select statement for the example data. However, if the joins to the table have implied conditions these will not be included in the example select data.
Select Table Columns
- To add a field into your view click the table properties link to display the properties in the View Options pane.
- Click the expand icon on the column section
- Select the columns you wish to add (Use the Select All link to select all columns)
- Columns selected will be displayed in bold within the table on the canvas – as depicted below.
- You can also add columns from the table data view – see above. Simply click on the column to highlight the column – these will then be added to your column list.