Who is a Data Analyst?
We refer to an organization's content or report writers as the data analysts. Your job as a data analyst would be to provide insight to decision-makers throughout your organization. Yellowfin allows you to do that by connecting to all your data sources and preparing data for analysis and reporting. You can even use sophisticated data discovery features to merge and explore data. Furthermore, with the help of dashboards, storyboards and some amazing visualizations, you can transform your data into knowledge that your audience will love. Continue by collaborating with stakeholders and securely publishing reliable content to any platform or device, all through a single BI environment.
This quick guide will help content writers to get familiar with the Yellowfin environment and begin creating and analyzing data.
- You will first need to make a data source connection to migrate your data to Yellowfin.
- Depending on your selected data source connector, you might need to create a View, which is a metadata layer. This involves preparing and modelling your data in the platform.
- You might even need to add a plugin, based on your connector.
- Now you can begin creating reports and charts.
- You can also let Yellowfin assist in discovering data by providing automated insights.
- Next, you will need to create dashboards and storyboards.
- You can also collaborate with your stakeholders.