Yellowfin's data science modeling functionality allows you to bring machine learning models into production, through integration with common data science platforms and model interchange formats. This currently includes:
There are two ways to utilize this functionality:
- Advanced Functions: This is done through Yellowfin's Report Builder. Use the advanced functions when creating a report, to directly tap into your data science models, and run post-query analysis across your data set.
- Data Transformation: Using Yellowfin's Data Transformation module, you can pull in your model via a transformation widget to produce a seamless flow into your environment.
Please note that these Plug-ins are no longer supported by Yellowfin. To find out more about your support options, please review the following support article. For further information please contact support.
- Learn how to add plugins into your platform.
- Learn more about incorporating data models via the Report Builder's advanced functionality.
- Bring in your models through the Data Transformation module's special transformation steps.
- Detailed guide on using the PMML transformation step.
- Detailed guide on using the H2O.ai transformation step.
- Learn to use the PMML advanced function.
- Learn how to use the H2O.ai advanced function.