The new Yellowfin mobile app is designed for data consumption on the go. It allows you to track content and user activity via the Timeline, with quick access to your Signals and Stories, and collaborate on the supported content by leaving comments and replies.
To use this app, you must upgrade to Yellowfin version 8.0.3 or higher.
Download the latest version of the app for your device. Click on either of the options below.
Enterprise deployments of Yellowfin may be behind a firewall or may not have an external IP which can be resolved from the Internet. You may not be able to connect to it from your Internet-connected mobile device. If this is the case, you have the following options:
- Connect your mobile device to your company’s internal WiFi network. Your Yellowfin instance should be accessible on this network.
- Connect to your internal network via VPN. You will have to configure VPN settings on your mobile device. Your network administrator should be able to help you with this.
- Expose your Yellowfin instance’s URL externally. Contact your network administrator for assistance.
You can also trial the mobile app on Yellowfin’s sample content. Learn how to do so here.
This mobile app tutorial is split into the following sections:
- Logging in: Covers the multiple ways in which to log into the mobile app.
- Using the app: Covers the Yellowfin features and modules that are included in the app, and how to use them.
- Admin section: Information on the mobile administration section to manage mobile users.