In our steps for setting up a Yellowfin sandbox, Yellowfin runs on port 8080 of your Docker host, with 4GB of allocated RAM.
To deploy a self-contained instance with these defaults, follow the steps below.
- Ensure Docker is running
Copy the following text and paste it into your preferred text editor:
<RELEASE_VERSION_GOES_HERE>with your release version (eg, 9.6.0)
- Save the text to a YAML file called yellowfin-all-in-one.yml
- Run the following command in a terminal to deploy Yellowfin and execute it in the background:
docker-compose up -d -f yellowfin-all-in-one.yml
Start Yellowfin by typing your host URL on port 8080.
Current topic - Install in a Container
The page is part of the Install in a Container topic contains the following pages, split by Docker and Kubernetes:
- Deploy to Docker without Swarm
- Deploy to Docker with Swarm
- Deploy to Kubernetes without load balancing
- Deploy to Kubernetes with Load Balancing
This page is part of the Install And Deploy Yellowfin section of the wiki, which has these topics:
Install in the Cloud
Install in a container